Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Learning to Blog

I never was interested in blogging. I mean, I have no time as it is, and to find time to write about my family? Just didn't interest me plus I didn't really understand it. But I came across a blog today while I was searching for ideas for our bathroom mirror and really loved this person's blog. She shared a few make-overs she did with her house and it inspired me to do the same. Not that I have lots of make-overs to share, but a few that I get excited about.

I also started my own little home business making handpainted signs, mainly for kids, but also no soliciting signs for the front door and signs for kitchens, kids' bathrooms and fun initial plaques and frames. I had my own little shop on Etsy called Sassy Signs by Andrea, which is a site I absolutely love http://sassysigns.etsy.com/. But I've decided to take a little break to catch up on other things, mainly keeping up with the house and the kids. But I still make signs when I get requests. And if you're a friend having a baby, you can count on getting a sign from me! I'll be posting samples of my favorite signs and plaques.

Also, I occasionally come across something I question that makes me laugh, but don't really know who to share it with (except my hubby Mike who laughs with me), so I think I'll start a little "quirky corner" to put these things!

I'm slowly learning how to do all of this blogging stuff. So let's see where this whole blogging thing takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment